Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Christmas came and went as quickly as always, but this year is one I won't forget. The day started at 8:00 in the morning... not particularly early which was nice. My siblings and I opened our presents, and I was delighted when the first box I opened was a stack of Ralph Lauren Polos! Next came the Kate Spade Journal with a pack of rainbow pens followed by a black lulu lemon headband and some various gift cards. After that, I unwrapped the iconic navy blue box with the pink whale on the front! Inside was a Vineyard Vines cap with some cute whale pajamas. Sadly the pajamas were a size too big so I have to wait a week for the return process, and I don't have a picture of them. My sister Maiya who has been studying abroad in London brought back a purse from a little boutique there and the book Queen Bees for me. The book is about extraordinary women who lived in England between World War I and World War II, so naturally I cannot wait to read it. The Kate Spade earrings pictured below were kind of a to me-from me gift. I needed a pair of gold sparkly earrings to match the dress I wore for a party about a week ago.
Ralph Lauren Polos
 Vineyard Vines: Hat, Pajama Pants(not pictured)
Kate Spade Journal(similar)
Queen Bees
Kate Spade Earrings (discontinued)

Even before Christmas morning, I went to my family's traditional Christmas Eve party where I ate German food and played with my baby cousins. The family decided to have a White Elephant exchange. My sister and I both brought little Coach wristlets, and we actually ended up bringing home each other's presents! So now I have a red Coach double zip wristlet which will be perfect for the rest of winter!
Coach Wristlet (similar-I got this one in a store and I can't find the red one online. Sorry!)

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Now it's time to get ready for New Years so pull out that sparkly top and start thinking about those resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment