Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Rainy Day Uniform

I don't know about the places where you guys live, but here in California we have been getting an unusual amount of rain recently. I literally have never owned rain boots in my life (embarrassing... I know), but after ruining a perfectly good pair of Uggs (thanks, rain) I decided that I needed to get a good pair of rain boots ASAP. I went to the little shoe store in my town and found a sturdy pair of Kamiks that I figured would get me through the winter. They are actually super comfortable and cute even though they originally caught my eye because they were on sale ($30 boots are always a plus). 

You can probably find me wearing this entire outfit (or a pretty close variation of it) at least twice a week! Yeah, yeah, I know that outfit repeats are the worst, but don't worry; I switch the polo for a turtleneck or the down jacket to a raincoat just to spice things up. I also make sure that I throw on a scarf, keeping the outfit fresh! This is my favorite outfit right now though because it's practical, follows my school's dress code (collared shirts are a must!), and very, very cute!

 I love winter clothes and winter weather, but I must say that if the sun doesn't come out to greet me pretty soon, I'm going to be in a very bad mood for the rest of the season.

What's your go-to winter outfit?

Xoxo💕

No comments:

Post a Comment