Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Kate Spade Surprise Sale! My Top 5 Favorites!

If you haven't yet heard of the BEST sale out there, prepare to be amazed. The Kate Spade Surprise Sale is finally here! These sales happen every couple of months, and often you can find some great bags, jewelry, and more for up to 75% off!
This is the first surprise sale since I think December, so grab those wallets (or buy a new cute kate spade one) because you will be drooling over the products on sale today!

My Top Five Favorites:

This pretty bangle was the first thing to catch my eye while I was shopping.
It's a perfect mixture of gold and pearls, and would look really elegant with any outfit!
The second thing that I fell in love with was this whale print.
It is just so adorable! This particular bag would be really useful for anything!

I don't know about you guys, but here in California we've been getting more rain
than we have in over 5 years! I had to go out and buy new rainbows the other day,
and what better item to pair with them than this umbrella? The rose print is actually
one of my favorite Kate Spade prints of all time (it's even my computer background!)

The texture on this radiant red clutch is what really got my attention.
I think that the little bumps add a bit of fun to the clutch and make it unique!
Also, this clutch could go from being casual during the day to a nice accessory
to that little black dress that you would wear to dinner!

Navy blue... Stripes... Fit and flare... What more could a prepster want?
This dress is absolutely adorable! Perfect for that fancy sailing party... or
just an elegant walk in the park! Match it with the pearl bangle,
and you mightjust become the best dressed person on the planet!
I hope that this gives you a taste of the fabulous sale that Kate Spade is having right now! Make sure you shop sooner rather than later though, or some of your favorite products might be sold out! Also, the sale ends in just two days, so start shopping now!

Let me know what your favorites are, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment