Monday, February 20, 2017

Artist to Watch For

A week ago, my friends and I were listening to the radio when it was announced that JoJo is coming to our area to perform a concert. I am personally a HUGE fan of live music and concerts, and so I was all for going. First I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to listen to some of her songs first. I was happy to find out that her music is actually good quality. I would classify the genre as like... edgy pop? I'm not really sure. It's good music though!
She's currently on her Mad Love Tour. The concert that I was going to go to is tonight, but I woke up very sick this morning so I had to give my ticket away. I asked my friend to send me videos though! I really wish I could go. I even chose my edgy concert outfit and everything! :(
Recognize her? I sure did, but I wasn't sure from where. Then I realized, she's the girl from the movie RV! I loved that movie when I was younger, and I had no idea that Jojo had moved on to do music and that she's so talented!

Anyway, watch out for Jojo because I think she could become a big deal in pop music pretty soon! You can find her songs on Spotify. My favorites are "Vibes", "I am", and "Too Little Too Late".
Look up her concert schedule and find out more about her here!

What are your favorite songs right now? Let me know in the comments and I'll give them a listen :)

Photocreds: Picture 1 Picture 2

No comments:

Post a Comment