Sunday, February 19, 2017

Spring Fashion is Coming

Spring is quickly approaching, and though it's not warm enough to wear the clothes yet, it's probably time to start updating our wardrobes with the cutest spring '17 styles!

I'll show you some of my favorite looks, brand by brand!



Vineyard Vines


I love literally everything Vineyard Vines, but these different articles of clothing really caught my eye while I was skimming through the new arrivals section of their website! Can't you just imaging a nice day at the beach wearing some of these adorable outfits?



J. Crew

 

I obviously have a bit of an obsession with navy, but it's honestly THE best color. It matches almost everything, it's classy, it's professional; I could literally talk about it all day. Anyway, J. Crew is the epitome of classic prep, so navy is a given. They haven't put up too many spring styles yet, but I'm sure they will soon, so stay posted!



Lilly Pulitzer

 

The colorful patterns of Lilly Pulitzer never stop amazing me. They're so fun that I feel I just need them in my life, you know? This shirt and these dresses are so cute! I'd love their shorts too if they were just a liiiittle bit shorter, but those are still adorable, too. I'll definitely get some Lilly before I go traveling for the summer or even spring break who knows!



Ralph Lauren

Like J. Crew, Ralph Lauren doesn't have a whole bunch of new spring looks posted yet, but just looking at their new arrivals, I fell in love with these two blue and white pinstriped dresses. Both are so cute and elegant! Also, the black top looks very sophisticated and could definitely go from daytime casual to night time dressy with just a few changes of accessories! Lastly, the American Flag sweater is my all time favorite, just because it is so adorable and I'm a very patriotic person!

I hope you like some of my favorites from the new spring collections!
Suggest some of your favorites in the comments because I'd love to have a look at them!
xoxo


All photos are from the brand websites, none were taken by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment