Sunday, February 19, 2017

Guide to a Perfect Girl's Night

With this being a holiday weekend, I decided to plan a fun sleepover with my best friend, Hannah. I hadn't seen her in a while because we go to different schools now, but it felt as if no time had passed since our last visit. We did pretty basic sleepover things, but honestly that's the best way to have it.
Sleepover necessities?
CHICK FLICKS
We chose some classic Nicholas Sparks movies because we were up for a good cry.
Usually I like to watch comedy movies (especially romcoms!) but these are two of
my favorite romantic movies, and they're always good if you need to have a catharsis
and cry at all of your feelings lol
SNACKS
Snacks are maybe the most important part of the whole night, and who could go
wrong with a giant cookie that you bake in a skillet? The answer is no one. This
cookie is actual heaven (even though we burned ours a bit) and top it off with
some ice cream? True. Love. Sorry Nicholas Sparks but even you couldn't write
a novel that accurately describes my love of cookies, just saying.
Here is the link for the cookie recipe!
FACE MASKS AND NAIL POLISH
Sadly, we didn't take any great mud mask pictures, but the mask didn't really
show up on our faces because it was pretty light, so we decided not to. This
mask felt super good and left our faces so smooth. We accidentally left it on
for way longer than we were supposed to, but my face isn't completely breaking
out or anything which is always a good sign!
Photocreds
I'd show you a picture of my nails but I accidentally dropped the bottle and
spilled polish all over my hand (oops). Then I didn't really feel like redoing my
nails because that is just such a struggle.

And lastly if you're like us...
PHOTOSHOOT
I know, it seems really weird, but when you are trying to start a blog and
your best friend has a nice camera, a photoshoot is a pretty logical thing to do.
Of course we tried taking good pictures...
But most of them ended up like this lol
And lastly don't forget to use some really great props... Maybe I can
use this when I create my first album... after I learn how to play guitar...
and sing... and form a band...
I hope this will help you plan your next sleepover with your besties!
Comment some fun things you always do with your friends, and I'll give them a try!
xoxo


Photocreds all go to my bff Hannah except for the mud mask picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment