Sunday, October 22, 2017

Birthday Haul!

So this weekend I hosted a fun birthday BBQ at my ranch. Just under 30 people came and it was a super fun night! I wasn't expecting everyone to bring me presents because my actual birthday was over three weeks ago, but I still was given some really nice gifts!

Aren't my friends generous?
Here are some of my favorite things that would definitely be good gifts to give to any of your friends too.
Birchbox
Sally Hansen Nail Polish
One of my friends gave me a birchbox which is so much fun because it just has a bunch of beauty samples in it. They're things that I would never really buy for myself, but it's definitely fun to try out. I also got some Sally Hansen polish which is always a necessity. The pink one is actually argon oil infused, so it is really healthy for your nails!

Small boutique = no link (sorry!)
These are just some bathroom/bedroom things from another friend. The soap is all natural and smells really nice, and the spray is a rose petal aroma therapy room spray. The candle has a nice citrus smell and would be really relaxing with a bath. These are all from small boutiques in my town, so I can't give you guys the links, but check out your local stores because they're full of treasures!

The Secret Lives of Baked Goods
This is the CUTEST recipe book. It combines my love for baking with my love of history! All of your classic American dishes are in here, but the author also tells you the history of the dish. It's obviously mostly desserts because "baked goods", but this would be a fantastic gift for any baker!

Tumbler
This Kate Spade tumbler is SO adorable. I was actually shopping in this small store downtown and I was so close to buying this for myself because it's just so pretty and unique, but then I decided not to in the end. Luckily for me, my friend knows me extremely well and bought it for me! It's insulated, so it keeps drinks cold for a long time. The citrus print is so preppy and cute as well!

(You can make this gift anywhere! Target has everything you need.)
This gift is the epitome of fall. From one of my best friends, it includes a pumpkin candle, a white, soft blanket, and lots of fuzzy socks! And she put it in a cute wire storage basket. It might be a very basic present, but honestly those are the best (and the easiest to buy).

Other fun gifts I got were the What Do You Meme card game, lot's of candy, and some baked goods. My birthday bbq was super fun, and I am so grateful that so many of my friends drove all the way out to my house to attend!
Much love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment