Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bookclub on the Blog!


Do you love reading, but can never find that perfect book? I have the same exact problem, but this year I am trying to expand my library. Well here on Pearl and Poppy I'm going to recommend a book at the beginning of each month, and at the end of the month, I'll post my interpretation of it and some discussion questions for the comments! I'll be choosing a mix of popular books to classics to random ones that I find in the local used bookstore. I'll give each book a review after I read it, and hopefully that'll inspire you to dust off those books that have been sitting on the shelf and give them a try, too!

I'll post the book for March later today!

Do you have any good book suggestions? Let me know and I'll give them a read!

Xoxo💕

Book Design by Crafty Pie Press (except for the font... I did that myself on photoshop)

1 comment: